|
|
Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board |
owner
Contact Me
credits
|
Hi grls, haha like crazy today. Why? Cause already knew how to make my own blog, Actually before other people always make it to me. I do not like!! I like to be independent, if possible, all the things I'm good at. People know how to draw, I want, people know how to cook, I want to learn to cook! So, what I want to share with you guys today? I long to tell now my house will be a mini flower garden! hahaha love love love and like very much! Why? Hey do not say that I want to plant it. I admit I'm a slacker. Flowers will be planted all managed by maktok (grandmother's father side). I? I help too but a little only . To do more? I just fainted hypocracy know. Sometimes I do not like to think what I want to do now but I think what I love to do later.Planning early is early to say. means I am the most lazy and not in mood when people ask. What I do now. Please ask what I will do later. That I have a lot of answers so do not worry I will not silence. Whatever purpose I write this entry just wanna to know I love the flower garden.Yeaaaaaa! |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment