|
|
Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board |
owner
Contact Me
credits
|
WEE
Immature, mature first I did not think this is something very special. For me it is properly cute but when all this happened.Only then did I know that it hurts immature and do not even cute but suffocating. I did not realize how great I am afraid mature world and won't think and resemble mature.
I was sick as a result of my own. I cried due to my own actions. I was angered because I own one. All my fault, I put the shoulder innocent people. And it hurts others. I'm Selfish.Do not think the soul of another. Too keep his own heart and never confessed. And today I must admit, all that happens now is my fault. I want to apologize already too late. I want to correct the mistakes I've no time. Time for I'm OUT. I will not turn back. I will leave the last. I will not lose heart, and I'm sorry if I actually do not even regret wounded heart 'you' and I was a victim before. I will not appeal to apologize and repeat our story first. When I forward it means me a new one. When time ran forward, I also never looked back. I will forget when it hurts. I do not like remembering things is I'm bitter. I just ran to happy Assuming I ask cruel world I will smile defend reason I own Assuming that you doesn't my way I do not have to cry forced to receive this way is valuable Assuming sorry I only apologize for this excuse does not need the past to her |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment