|
|
Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board |
owner
Contact Me
credits
|
What do you guys do after a broken heart?
Hey, share a bit. To know life also. I recently broken heart Then do not know how to do want to stop the tears that are always going to flow down shower tubs without going to close the taps. After a few days I finally extremely frust rise of grades did somehow defeat time. study hard now because I want to show at all and most importantly, i wanted to show off that he's doing the wrong decision at all because throw me out of her life.I wanna to show that I will be a successful woman who almost almost full package. robot ? I can't study with focus on 24 hours. There's also my embedded Then remember the old story continues then I will open the any song loud and louder. Dancing like one possessed. I reached up tired. And then I could feel the intense satisfaction. If I wanna lazy down, I admit to watching korean comedy story. That's time not going to direct remembered melting tears. It is my self-indulgent laughter. Even now I've started going to know the outside world. I'm not locked away in a room going. I've started jogging the morning and when i have free time in , i learning through the way I want to business with my dad. So full of life I can not afford to schedule entered by man. Hahaha, God willing, my good man good reunited one day.I hope too For me all that I've gone through is an experience for me to get ready to face the world will coming soon. So thanks to who were willing to let the two expressions hear me this tragic love story. So cheers: D |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment